WELCOME, Mrs. BROWN

As many of you may know, there is a new guidance counselor in Westside High. Her name is Mrs. Brown, and she has been one of the kindest and most reliable friends I have come to know in this school of strange and abnormal things. If any of you haven’t met her yet, I highly advise you to go and meet her.

This young woman, who grew up here, was first inspired by her grandmother who over the years she grew a strong bond with her. She always has a great since of humor, and usually I would talk to her daily. She doesn’t work like usual guidance counselors that I have met over the years of moving around the country. She actually cares for the students, and doesn’t go by script or school codes, eventually sharing bonds with her students.

She doesn’t just want to help kids graduate, she wants to help you build the best version of you. She plans to make lots of new groups in the future, and really wants to start a women’s empowerment group. I really hope you help make this come true, too many judgmental people shove peoples confidence and there choice in gender, wherever they see fit and it is wrong 100 percent.

It comes down to the fact that everyone has choices and goals and I believe Ms. Brown has hers in order. I personally can’t say I would’ve gotten far without her guidance. She came from other schools expecting good things and I hope we can show her great things. I asked her, if she could tell all of the students something, what would it be? she resoponded by saying ” Always remember to believe in yourself and never let anyone tell you differentely”.

I think I can speak for all of us that have met her when I say, we are glad that you are here Mrs. Brown, and wish you well on your journey.

1 Comment

One Response to “WELCOME, Mrs. BROWN”

1. Aureion Davis on April 15th, 2019 8:18 am

Great!!

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

News and Views from Westside High School
WELCOME, Mrs. BROWN