Women in the NFL?

Why should Women be allowed to be in the NFL? Should girls be allowed to play high school football?

31 Comments

31 Responses to “Women in the NFL?”

1. J'Ontae Mattear on April 4th, 2016 12:48 pm

Women are pretty much just like men , they are capable of the things that involve physical acts there are actually underground women football teams so why not?

2. ali milatyar on April 4th, 2016 12:52 pm

they should be allowed because if they wanna play something they should be able to. They can play in high school…. again if they want to.

3. Paige Snyder on April 4th, 2016 5:30 pm

Women should be able to play in the NFL .its giving them the same equal right to play in the NFL as men do. Women can be as trong and active as men are.

4. keshawn robinson on April 5th, 2016 8:16 am

they shouldn’t be allowed in the nfl but girls should able to play high school football.

5. Amina Shareef on April 5th, 2016 8:34 am

I think women should be able to do w.e men do no matter what it is because we are capable of eveything men are

6. de'ivyon green on April 5th, 2016 8:44 am

i think so it would be fun too watch but i think so because women should have the same rights as men

7. Sumer Walker on April 5th, 2016 12:37 pm

Girls should be allowed to play any sports in high school even if it is football. That would be telling a boy he couldn’t join the cheerleader team. It shouldn’t matter what gender you are it should be about how well you can play. And about women being able to play in the NFL because say that there was a girl and a guy standing there and the girl is better than the boy are you really going to pick the boy because of his gender over the person who plays better. In my option i think that it shouldn’t matter about the gender it should matter about how good he or she is at the sport.

8. ladajia scott on April 5th, 2016 2:48 pm

yes i think that women should be able to play any sport cause they deserve to play just like males

9. Nekayla on April 5th, 2016 5:13 pm

I believe that women should be allowed to play on NFL teams. Sure there are some obstacles like them being tackled and having a higher risk of being hurt because of the men playing roughly but it all depends on how well they play. A player should be chosen for their knowledge and how skillful they are at the sport.

10. Whitney D on April 5th, 2016 5:43 pm

Women should be allowed in the NFL because women can do the same things as men. If a women is good at football she should play it in the NFL and her gender shouldn’t stop her from it. And yes if girls are good at the sport they should be able to play high school football.

11. shamar on April 6th, 2016 12:36 pm

i feel that girls should be able to play highschool football but when it comes to the nfl i dont think so thats a whole different level dangerous for girls to play in the nfl

12. Charmaine Mangune on April 6th, 2016 12:51 pm

Women should be able to play in the NFL. Haven’t you heard the saying ” Anything a man can do, a women can do just as well” ? People shouldn’t really underestimate a girl’s capabilities. Girls should be able to play in high school football if they know they can do it.

13. kamron bussey on April 6th, 2016 1:04 pm

i see no difference in gendre if the girl can keep up with them she should be allowed to play

14. Erica on April 7th, 2016 7:16 am

Yes. It’s 2016. Why not? Women can be capable of what men do.

15. jaylen mitchell on April 7th, 2016 7:28 am

there are some women who are stronger and tougher than men who could take some hits.
    in these days women can do anything man can do.
    yes girls should be allowed to play high school football it will get them ready for NFL

16. jaylen mitchell on April 7th, 2016 7:30 am

YES WOMEN SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PLAY NFL football.some women are stronger and tougher than man.
    if women can play in NFL then they could play in high school football.

17. jaylen mitchell on April 7th, 2016 7:31 am

i feel women should be allowed to play NFL football.some women are stronger and tougher than man.

18. te on April 7th, 2016 12:46 pm

Yes, just because she’s a girl doesn’t mean that she’s not interested in football. That’s like saying, boys shouldn’t play volleyball because it’s meant for girls. Anyone can play any sport they desire.

19. Matthew C on April 7th, 2016 12:48 pm

i think women should only be allowed to play certain positions in the NFL like a kicker or a coach, they could ANY OTHER POSITION ALSO but they would have to train and work at the same pace an limit as a man does.

20. chistine on April 7th, 2016 12:52 pm

Women are pretty much just like men they are capable of the things that involve men in the sport. woman can do anything what mens can do

21. Bri'Anna Davis on April 7th, 2016 1:36 pm

We have women in the military fighting for our country, firer fighters, police officers, politicians women are capable of being in the N.f.L

22. Michael Hickey on April 7th, 2016 2:38 pm

Yes. I don’t necessarily see how this is an issue. If they like football and want to join and contribute to a team, let them do it. Women in the NFL wouldn’t affect anyone else other than themselves and her team so if they want to play, I don’t see why they shouldn’t be able to do it.

23. Mark Proctor on April 7th, 2016 4:58 pm

No women should not be aloud in the NFL because there would be extra cost and health issues that would occur as they would more likely need to be provided another locker room and they are physically not able to compete in such a physical like football.

24. Katrell on April 8th, 2016 1:05 am

I think women should be able to be in the NFL Because just like men can do it. Women can do it also.I think girls should be able yo play high school football just not with the males

25. Jalien Dunbar on April 13th, 2016 12:20 pm

Yes, because girls can do just as much as a boy can do in football. Because if a woman can run for office than they should be able to play football or play any other sport a man can play.

26. shataia murray on April 13th, 2016 6:29 pm

YES I TINK THEY SHOULD GET PAID BECAUSE SOME GIRLS APPERCIATE MORE . SOME GIRLS ARE STONGER THAN OTHERS .

27. Ms. Talley on April 26th, 2016 1:01 pm

I think anyone who can physically do the job should be considered to do it. That might be the tricky part. Biology does give genders an edge on some things like sports. That being said, there should be a league for women (notice that I didn’t say girls, the connotation of girls is as a lesser). There should be men’s volleyball and women’s football.

28. diamond johnson on May 16th, 2016 5:50 pm

I think they should , a girl can do as much as a boy can they aren’t any different from us girls.

29. chrisine on May 20th, 2016 11:17 pm

i think they should let woman in the NFL becuase womans are pretty much like mens they can do anything what mens can do.

30. Jamireus on May 26th, 2016 8:13 pm

I think they should , you have some women that actually perform better than men. I don’t think a woman’s gender should stop her from pursuing her passion.

31. Diamon Thomas on October 5th, 2017 12:56 pm

yes women should be able to play football. they should come up with a female football team no men included just for the woman .., we may not be men but we are able to do things manly like. There should be equal sportsmanship for each other . How would men feel if we say volleyball is only for woman or swimming is only a girls sport……. that wouldn’t be right !!!! never doubt nobody just because there not built or the same as you.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

News and Views from Westside High School
Women in the NFL?